Hakuba Iwatake Snow Field Early bird season ticket is a great deal!
Hakuba Iwatake Snow Field season ticket early bird sales start on Saturday, October 1, 2022! Regular season tickets go on sale from December 10th, but the early bird discount is great! For example, the regular season ticket for adults is ¥60,000, and if this is the early bird season, it is ¥37,000, which is about 40% off!
The popular Hakuba Iwatake Snow Field attracted about 98,000 visitors last season, and the number of non-skiers is increasing year by year. They are improving facilities such as various attractions, cafes and restaurants so that even non-skiers can enjoy the snowy mountains all day long!
During the green season (late April to mid-November), Hakuba Iwatake Snow Field operates as Hakuba Iwatake Mountain Resort and offers attractions and services that can be enjoyed from spring to autumn, such as horseback riding, camping, and outdoor concerts.
Hakuba Iwatake Snow Field offer a variety of attractions and services that you can enjoy during the winter season.
In the winter season of Hakuba Iwatake Snow Field 2022-2023, the attractiveness of the outdoor area for non-skiers has been strengthened, such as expanding the powder area and enhancing the slopes for terrain play!
September 13, 2022
Iwatake Resort Co., Ltd.
Hakuba Iwatake Snow Field, operated by Iwatake Resort Co., Ltd. (head office: Hakuba Village, Kitaazumi-gun, Nagano Prefecture, hereinafter referred to as “Iwatake Resort”), is preparing for the winter season (2022-2023) by opening the slopes and snow outdoor area “IWATAKE WHITE PARK” will be enhanced! And we will continue to create a resort where everyone can enjoy the snowy mountains, regardless of whether they are skiers or non-skiers.
In addition, we would like to inform you that we will start selling season tickets for the 2022-2023 winter season from October 1, 2022.
Hakuba Iwatake Snow Field
Enhancing the appeal of the slopes by expanding the powder area and enhancing the slopes for terrain play
“Hakuba Iwatake Snow Field”, the only independent peak (altitude 1,289m) in the Hakuba area, is designed for skiers and snowboarders to enjoy winter sports and Hakuba’s powder snow in a more satisfying environment. Various measures will be actively implemented during the 2022-2023 winter season.
HAKUBA MOUNTAIN HARBOR Winter Terrace
Winter scenery from HAKUBA MOUNTAIN HARBOR
As a result of removing the aging lift last season, the uncompacted snow area will expand this season as well. Along the former Hikage Lift and the former View 1 Lift, you can enjoy the powder snow, which is said to be suitable for winter sports because of its smooth powdery quality. In addition, we will provide a more enjoyable free riding experience by maintaining the popular View course where you can enjoy the feeling of sliding towards the Northern Alps.
Best Powder Snow
Many snow enthusiasts visit from overseas
Due to the popularity of last season, the snow park will be permanently set up on the vast south slopes where you can enjoy a spectacular view this season. There are various items such as kickers, waves, rails, and boxes in the silvery white world that spreads all over, so you can enjoy it in your own style.
Iwatake White Park Map
Even non-skiers can enjoy the snowy mountains for a day! Improving experience value in the snow outdoor area
Hakuba Iwatake Snow Field is promoting the renewal of observation areas, cafes, and existing services so that even non-skiers who want to enjoy sightseeing rather than winter sports can enjoy the snowy mountains all day long. The number of non-skiers has been increasing year by year, and last season, about 10% of the total number of visitors was about 98,000, who were non-skiers.
Swing that jumps into the snowy mountains
You can enjoy photography unique to winter such as Kamakura
The snow outdoor area “IWATAKE WHITE PARK Iwatake White Park” is born on the summit of 1,289m above sea level this season. Travelers for sightseeing purposes, families, and pet lovers with pets can also enjoy it. In that area, there is a “Relaxing & Photogenic Zone” that will make you want to take pictures, such as the winter tradition “Kamakura”, “Snow Wall”, and “Snow Angel”. There is also a “Pet Zone” where you can run around the snowy field with your pet dog, and a “Playing Zone” where you can enjoy snowshoeing and ski/snowboard lessons for the first time.
This season, we will install more snow sculptures, create a course where you can enjoy snow while walking around, and aim to improve the experience value where you can enjoy playing in the snow and enjoying the spectacular winter scenery throughout the day.
There are lots of zones that make you want to post photos on SNS!
A zone where you can play with your pet, which is great for pet lovers
A snow sculpture will also be created in the observation area “Hakuba Hitotokinomori” (near the starting point of the 5th South Lift), which will open in the spring of 2022. Tea latte and freshly baked scone specialty store “CHAVATY HAKUBA” will be open this winter as well.
The “5-line South Lift” can also be used as a sightseeing lift, so you can easily access it without skiing, and you can warm yourself up with a warm tea latte or an original scone while gazing at the sparkling white snow.
Kids Snow Tubing
In addition, “THE CITY BAKERY”, which is attached to HAKUBA MOUNTAIN HARBOR, will start a point card service that gives drinks to customers who use it multiple times only in winter.
THE CITY BAKERY
Skyark Deck Café
Early bird season tickets with various benefits will be sold from October 1st
From Saturday, October 1, 2022, we will start selling early bird tickets for the “Hakuba Iwatake Snow Field” season ticket. Season tickets with various benefits such as free drinks, free bathing in hot springs, restaurant discounts, discounts on lift tickets and rentals for companions, etc. You can purchase season tickets at a great price, continuing from last season. In addition, the range of repeat discounts will also apply to season ticket holders of last season’s ski resorts in the HAKUBA VALLEY area.
In addition, the ski resort’s first class program “HAKUBA S-Class – VIP lounge & Priority pass” will continue this season. The popularity of the program is increasing year by year with various benefits such as use of exclusive lounges on the summit and halfway up, priority boarding of gondola lifts, and exclusive parking lots in front of Gondola Sanroku Station.
S-Class season tickets for those who have season tickets for ski resorts are also sold at a more affordable price, providing a comfortable and high-quality time.
- Early bird season ticket sales period: From Saturday, October 1, 2022 to Friday, December 9, 2022.
- Regular season ticket sales period: From Saturday, December 10, 2022.
Fee (tax included):
adults and children only
Early bird season
Ticket sales price
Ticket sales price
- *1…For those whose address is registered in Nagano Prefecture
- *2…For those who have purchased the 2022 Iwatake MTB PARK season ticket
- *3…For those over 60 years old (certificate required)
- *4…For those over 70 years old (certificate required)
- *5…For those who have purchased a Hakuba Iwatake Snowfield season ticket at least once in the past 3 seasons, and those who have a season ticket for a ski resort in the HAKUBA VALLEY area in the 2021-22 season.
- Free admission to Iwatake-no-Yu and discount on gasoline and other fuels (Available at affiliated gas stations)
- Companion lift ticket & rental fee 50% OFF 2 tickets (Must be accompanied by the season ticket holder when using)
- Free hot drinks at the Gondola Sanroku Station lounge, and free drinks at the summit “Sky Ark” for child season ticket holders.
- 20% off lunch (Available only at Sky Ark and Deck Cafe)
- Rental fee 20% OFF anytime (10% OFF for up to 6 companions)
- Companion always lift ticket 500 yen OFF (up to 6 companions)
- Affiliated facility discounts (Shoya Maruhachi Dining/Hakuba Ham Farmer’s Market : 5% off, Hatago Maruhachi/Funny hours Hakuba: 10% off)
- One-day tickets for group ski resorts (Tsugaike Mountain Resort, Ryuo, Kawaba, Meiho Ski Resort) can be used at a discounted price.
- Ski School & Snowboard School Lesson fee 10% OFF
- “HAKUBA S-Class – VIP lounge & Priority pass” Half price for 1 day ticket only on weekdays
- “HAKUBA S-Class – VIP lounge & Priority pass” season ticket special discount (normally 68,000 yen → 54,000 yen for adults, usually 40,800 yen → 32,000 yen for children)
- 50% off lift tickets for ski resorts owned and operated by Vail Resort
- 2022 green season gondola ride privilege discount (details separately)
HAKUBA S-Class – VIP Lounge & Priority Pass Fee (tax included):
6 to 12 years old
|Ticket||Early bird special day *6||￥9,800||￥5,800|
|Early Bird Weekday||￥7,800||￥4,500|
|Season in spring skiing||￥7,800||￥4,500|
|Normal special day *6||￥11,800||￥7,000|
|List ticket holder special day *6||￥7,500||￥4,500|
|List ticket holder Weekdays||￥5,800||￥3,400|
|Season Pass *7||Hakuba Iwatake Snowfield season ticket holders||￥54,000||￥32,000|
*6…Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays during the business period
*7…Ski resort lift tickets are not included.